With spring just around the corner students across Canada are getting ready to graduate. This exciting time in one's life is usually followed by a major culture shock; moving back home! Whether you are moving home or moving across Canada to a graduate program or to a new job, you need to know your options. Please forgive us for phrasing your options in multiple choice format. The good thing about this question is there is no obvious option. That means you will not be graded on your answer!
Question: What is the best way to move your belongings from your University dorm or off-campus residence?
- Rent a truck and bribe your friends with some beer and pizza
- Hire a professional moving company to move your belongings
- SELL EVERYTHING!
- Rent a truck and hire professional movers on either end to help you with the loading and unloading
- Donate your belongings to your neighbours and to a local goodwill or thrift store
It really doesn't matter what your answer is. All have their costs and rewards. Now is an exciting time for you as you move on to the next step in your life! Just so you know, Rent-a-Son specializes in long distance moving anywhere in Canada. We do however focus on the following types of moves and we advise you to work with friends and colleagues to consolidate your move to save on costs:
- Toronto to Ottawa Moving
- Ottawa to Toronto Movers
- London to Toronto Moving
- Montreal to Toronto Moving
- Toronto to Montreal Movers